Terms and Conditions
- Our business is the locating and/or brokerage of real estate, including consultancy with regard to pricing and choice of location.
- The following rates of commission apply for the locating or brokerage of rental and lease agreements: 2 months’ rent for contracts with a term of up to 5 years. 3 % of the total rent for contracts with a term of more than 5 years, as a maximum, however, calculated on the basis of a 10-year lease/rent, irrespective of any fee charged by the lessor. An agreed option period is deemed a rental period.
- In the case of the purchase and sale of real estate, unless specified otherwise in the quotation, 5 % of the purchase price is payable by the buyer as agent’s commission.
- Preparation of location analyses, branch network planning and valuations are charged by agreement on the basis of hours expended plus ancillary costs.
- The charges given above are exclusive of the statutory value added tax applicable at the time.
- The agent’s commission is deemed earned as soon as a contract is brought about as a result of our brokerage or as the result of our locating of a property. It is sufficient if our activity has contributed towards the concluding of a contract.
The entitlement to commission is also constituted if the concluded contract lapses due to the occurrence of a condition subsequent or due to the reservation of right of rescission or ceases to apply or is not fulfilled for other reasons; however, it will not apply if the official permissions necessary for the validity of the contract are not given or a contract is effectively contested pursuant to mandatory statutory provisions.
- Our quotations are prepared to the best of our knowledge and in good faith. The particulars are based on the information we have obtained. We make every effort to obtain complete and accurate information. However we cannot accept any liability for the accuracy and completeness.
- Our offers, particulars and messages are intended exclusively for the recipient. If the recipient discloses the information he/she has been given without our written consent, they may be liable for loss of commission suffered by us.
- If the recipient is already aware of the opportunities identified by us when concluding the contract, he/she must inform us without delay and also furnish proof upon being so requested.
- Our entitlement to commission will remain unaffected if the contract is concluded at a later point in time or under different arrangements in so far as the economic success of the concluded contract does not differ substantially from the content of the offer made by us.
- Our offers and information are subject to change. Interim utilisation is reserved.
- The place of fulfilment and jurisdiction is Dortmund.
- Should any of the provisions above be ineffective, this will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Deviations from our Terms and Conditions shall only be valid with our express written consent.